Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yellowstone Super Volcano, CME, Nibiru

In the Title I have listed catastrophies in  the order of possibility, by the way I see it.
Just in case you don't know what CME is, It means Coronal Mass Ejection.

Yellowstone Super Volcano;
This is a good possibility because, Yellowstone has already shown movement in its
Caldara. Plus some of the tourist attractions have changed. Also, knowing the time
of its last eruption, Yellowstone could erupt today or 100,000 years from now or
any time in between...........Greatest Chance of Happening.

CME;
Lets take the Sun and cover it with cannons that stand vertical from the Suns surface.
Each of these cannons can fire a CME, at any time and in any direction. The possibility
of a CME hitting the Earth is pretty slim............Likely Chance of Happening.

Note: after reading about CME's and there effects on Earth, I'm pretty sure I and others
have been through atleast, 1 CME.

Back when I was 8 to 11 years old, I was outdoors looking at the sky. It was winter
and at night. The sky was crystal clear. I Saw the Arora Borealus. You say "So What".
Well, at the time, I was living in Findlay ,Ohio   USA. Way past the point of seeing a
normal Arora Borealus. I feel that, for the Arora Borealus to dip that low, it could have
been due to a CME......And there was no catastrophy. I remember this because it
amazed me that I could see it.

Nibiru;
Oh Boy! here we go. I've searched and searched for info on Nibiru but, all I've found
were weird and conflicting reports. One thing I saw on LiveLeak was a video of Nibiru
beside our sun. Sorry, that appeared to be Just a Sun Dog.

So....without reliable info I have to speculate. Since no one seems to know where its at, I'll
say that it is just crossing Pluto's obit 9/28/11. Now, for Nibiru to reach us by 12/21/12, it
has to travel for 15 more months. 15 months equals approx 455 days. There are 10,920
hours in 455 days. The distance to Pluto is approx. 2.25 BILLION miles from earth

Now the fun part......................
With 10,920 hours in 15 months and Nibiru is 2.25 Billion miles from us we can approx.
calculate the speed of Nibiru

2,250,000,000miles divided by 10,920hours equals 206,044 Mph. Lets see what it is
in Mps. 206,044 divided by 3600 (60 sec * 60 min.) equals 57 Mps. As far as I can
find on the InterNet the fastest object recorded was a comet at 29 Mps.

Very Unlikely To Happen

So people....I'd worry more about Yellowstone or an asteroid  then a CME or Nibiru.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment