Thursday, April 12, 2012

Police Protecting Criminal Acts

Recently I received an eMail that made me absolutely LIVID (which is an understatement).
It is pictures and writing of a protest in front of the Arizona State Capital. If these pictures
and writings don't bother you then you are definately NOT PATRIOTIC.

one of these days when something like this is done - the shit will
hit the fan, and alot of people will be hurt!




.

We are not far from the end folks. We can't take much more political correctness.
This picture was taken at the AZ state capitol. These photo was taken at a rally at the
state capitol recently. The news will not show it and the Capitol Police and
Homeland Security would not let Americans or any of the Veterans that were there
do anything about it. My husband and his friends were threatened to be arrested
and were told they would be booked under federal charges if they did anything. It
is totally uncalled for and people need to see it. This is not about politics and
rhetoric, it is about a direct threat to our country. Those of you that don't live in
Arizona will maybe get a chance to see the other side of what the news is telling
you. If this offends you greatly, then I have truly accomplished what I set out to do.
I understand that sometimes we don't see eye to eye on certain things, but that is
the right our forefathers fought for.

I am an American before I am anything else. For those of you who choose to

dismiss this: If you believe that this is okay I believe you are a traitor to this country
and everything it stands for. I am not a racist and I am not a Nazi, this has nothing
to do with race, it has to do with respect to the country that is continually taking you
in and turning a blind eye to your agenda. Homeland Security was designed to
identify and defend America from Terrorist acts yet yesterday it let illegal and legal
citizens of this country desecrate the Flag. People were spitting on it, stomping on
it

Peace??

No comments:

Post a Comment