Wednesday, March 21, 2012

To All Federal, State and Local Governments

First off, I want to state that in no way should this post be considered as threats against the
Federal, State and Local Governments (hereafter refered to as you or your/s). I am only
posting what I see coming in the future (<=5 years) if your Tyrannical ways do not change.

The Free People WILL rise up against you. The Free People WILL take up arms against
you and they WILL kill you. Have you forgotten the Revolutionary War? They were
shooting musket balls not cotton balls.

From what I've seen on the interNet, the People are already starting to rise against you by
taking videos of police brutality. The People are starting to keep an eye on you and you
don't like it. So you try to make laws to stop them, but you won't stop them. You will
only heighten the Peoples resolve. The People WILL NOT live under the heel of a
Hobnail boot.

You think MIGHT MAKES RIGHT and that you can control People by taking away
the Constitution and Bill of Rights. HOW WRONG YOU ARE. The People have
lived Free to long to let you do that.

Should a Rebellion break out, I think you find that the few hundreds of thousands of you
are going to be be up against a few million of Free People. And, these Free People WILL
be armed just as well as you with one exception, the Free People will be fighting Guerrilla
Style.  I have yet to find a country that has been able to overcome Guerrilla warfare.

Japan, France and the USA all got their asses kick in Vietnam by Guerrilla warfare.  A
rebellion here would be no different. YOU CANNOT WIN. You WILL only cause a lot
of needless death and destruction  out of Bull Headedness.

I could go on and on but I'm a 2 fingered typist and they are getting sore. Maybe I'll add
more later. I just hope this might make you think a little bit.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment